Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update and Promised Progress Pictures

This has been a great week.  I have completed the first week of my half marathon training program and had a great run this morning.  As of my weigh in this morning I am down 78.4 pounds.  Although my loss rate has slowed this summer, I am still amazed at how God is transforming my body, my health, and my outlook.  He so amazing! (Psalm 104.1-2)

The promised progress pictures:

This picture, with my daughter, is from last fall and shows me at my WW starting weight of 336.

Late January or early February, down around 25 lbs. at this point.

July 19, 2008, down 78.4 lbs (257.6).  Only 72.6 lbs left till I reach goal of 185.



1 comment:

Rithban Kirda said...

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing others' successes.

I don't have very good "before" pictures. Your changes are quite dramatic.

God bless.